ACB provides comprehensive recycling services for all types of electronic equipment. ACB alleviates the burden in determining the proper disposal methodology, while providing an environmental liability defense from improper disposal.
- When in-bound material is received, it is weighed and recorded against an ACB generated BOL or a customer provided manifest.
- Received equipment that has specific instructions, beyond our standard protocol are segregated and processed accordingly.
- Once materials have been recorded in our system, they are sent to be sorted and classified.
- Sorted materials are then sent to our Asset Recovery or Dismantling technicians for further processing.
- Once materials have been processed, a Certificate of Destruction and all other relevant paperwork are provided.
- ACB will assure that all materials are handled in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- ACB will assure that all generator-prescribed requirements for the handling and/or disposition of surplus electronics are complied with. These may include data and/or hardware destruction, asset tag removal, and preferred or prohibited methods of recycling or disposal;
- ACB will assure that all materials are recycled using environmentally sound practices
- ACB will assure that all materials are directed to their environmentally and economically optimal end uses when they are recycled.
Click here to check out our video.
We provide computer recycling services to MA, NH, ME, VT, CT, RI & NY. Allow Allied Computer Brokers to become your electronics & computer recycler and let your company focus on the business you do best. Contact an ACB representative today to develop a customized recycling solution that fits your needs.